We'd like to invite you to join us at Our Redeemer for Worship on Sunday at 9:30 am. Here are a few things you may need to know if you are coming to worship for the first time:
1. Worship is at 9:30 am every Sunday. We have a traditional liturgical worship service.
2. Parking: we do not have a parking lot at Our Redeemer. We use street parking. You can park on either street surrounding Our Redeemer, along Washington Ave. or down any of the side streets. You can enter through either the main doors along Washington or the office doors along ... whichever is closer to where you parked. There are handicapped parking spaces in front of both entry doors along Raymond and Washington.
3. Come as you are. Some dress up, others wear jeans. We are just glad everyone is here.
4. Communion is celebrated every week. We celebrate an open table... all are welcome. You do not need to be a member or even a Lutheran to receive communion.
5. Bulletins will be handed out to follow along with our liturgy. Hymns are located in the red hymnals